mobile version vanished

ManonL / 2018-09-21 15:35:37   

Hello,

I am working on my website manonlutanie.fr and was doing small changes (font, font size & color) on the mobile version through Cyberduck (ndxzsite > mobile > style.css). It was working at first (I changed Helvetica for Times), but then suddenly the page was totally blank on the mobile version. The online version of the website still works perfectly.
I thought I might have done something wrong so I re-uploaded from the original file "mobile > style.css" and "mobile > base.css" from zero. But my mobile version remained blank.

If I turn off the mobile plugin, the website appears normally--but not mobile-adapted of course.

Would someone be able to help me?
Thanks a lot!

Best,
Manon

Vaska A / 2018-09-21 15:40:47   

It looks like you have oddly encoded some files - I see some strange things in the style.css file. Reupload the /ndxzsite/mobile/ folder and files and see if it works again.

Then, be more careful about the changes you are trying to make...they are crashing the theme.

ManonL / 2018-09-21 17:37:26   

Dear Vaska,

Thanks for answering so quickly.

I did so and replace the entire "mobile" folder in ndxzsite, then I deleted the memory cache, but the page remains blank.

ManonL / 2018-10-01 10:32:05   

Dear Vaska,

I haven't been able to solve the problem. The page on mobile version is still blank.

Regards,
Manon

This thread has been closed, thank you.