site blanc after installing a 3rd one

fedja / 2019-02-15 11:04:47   

Dear Vaska, sorry for bothering, I'm quite desperate and couldn't find an answer to my problem in the Forum. I've been using indexhibit really well for years, even managed to install a 2nd site with a seperate domain and database. Now, I thought, the same way, I could add a 3rd site. But now, the 3rd site works and is online, but the first two are totally blanc, I cannot even get into the admin/indexhibt windows. I put folders under the html and directed the databases to them separately.. I've contacted the host also, but they can't do anything about it.
So, the new site that works now is seat-and-read.de
The other two sites that are blanc are:
friederikemeese.de and
buehnenbild-im-kollektiv.de

I really appreciate indexhibit and all your work with it!!! Thank you so much for helping! Friederike

fedja / 2019-02-15 11:07:09   

forgot to say: I've updated all ndxzstudio - folders to the newest version..

fedja / 2019-02-15 12:27:04   

what I've tried now: I erased everything in the html-folder and loaded the old version from the last backup-folder (the one with 2 sites that worked perfectly before) > still, everything is blanc... Please help anyone! What can it be??

fedja / 2019-02-18 21:57:46   

update: I somehow managed to reactivate two of my sites. But the 3rd one is still blanc. I checked everything a hundred times, updated, restored backup, but nothing... Can anyone help?

This thread has been closed, thank you.