other picture viewers

kathrin / 2011-02-25 03:03:04   

hey guys
firstly - you did great work! I had no idea of webdesign before..and now this is my site: Kathrin Geiges -- well, its not perfect i know...

My question: are there any other picture viewers? something like my friend did: lorena strohner ?
or something like a book?
do you know what I mean? :)
thank you guys! K.

Vaska A / 2011-02-25 03:09:31   

Lorena is using the default format called "grow" on that page.

There is a kind of book plugin that people have adapted to their sites but I'm not sure it's really what you want. It's called Issu (search Google to find it).

Maybe we don't know what you mean though - could you elaborate more about what you want to do?

kathrin / 2011-02-25 03:28:09   

hi vaska
thanks. yeah, i know its "grow", but you see, the pic's are not in one line, they are arranged obliquely..i have No idea how to write the CCS-sheet like that.

and yeah, I know something like issue.. but its not exactly what I want. I mean something like this for example: Sara Merz

just another way to show my pictures..

thanks in advance!

blameme / 2011-02-25 05:14:30   

Hello,
Luckily orionrush put together this list of exhibition formats so you donĀ“t have to search the forum:
http://www.indexhibit.org/forum/thread/9015/

kathrin / 2011-02-25 06:58:37   

sssooo great! thank you blameme, K.

gi / 2011-02-25 07:08:13   

Hi kathrin,
Lorena's pics use no CSS - just plain Photoshop :) Try downloading one, you'll see it's been rotated inside a white background. Simple enough!
Cheers
g

This thread has been closed, thank you.