Error SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character

nvo / 2012-07-09 20:26:20   

Hi guys, maybe this is a silly question, but just wanted to ask if you know why Im getting this error while uploading new images at any section of my site.

Error SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character

Im think im doing the same I ever did when uplaoding, Jpg file sizes are less than 200k, and Ive tried renaming them, but still not working.
I have Vers. 2.0, maybe this have something to do with my problem?
Coulndt find any similar topics on previews posts, so thanks 1000 for the help !!

vanorton.com.ar

Vaska A / 2012-07-10 13:22:01   

Are your files named with accents or other unusual characters? Are you completely sure that your jpg is saved from your photo application properly?

nvo / 2012-07-10 20:40:52   

Thanks for the fast reply Vaska :)
Ive check the spelling of the file, none of them have unusual characters, its size and extension are ok too, ive used photoshop's "save for web and devices" option as I usually do, and Ive tried uploading some other older pics that Ive already uploaded in the past without problems, also tried to upload to another sections, (since my problem started at the "welcome" /root section) just to check, but it happens the same, I cannot upload any pics to any section without getting the same error.
Also, I didnt check or uncheck any folder's permissions from my FTP folders, since the begining (all are 777 as they should be)

Thanks in advance once again :)

nvo / 2012-07-10 20:44:16   

heheh ive tried again now with the same file, and now it magically works !!
so dont bother :)))))
maybe it was something wrong on my host provider yesterday
thanks so much for your attention, im fully happy on how indexhibit works for me

This thread has been closed, thank you.