CANVAS BACKGROUND COLOR PROBLEM

Morenillo / 2012-11-26 17:51:29   

Hi all,
I'm about to finish a customized web Indexhibit but I have a problem not solve. All content of the site is located in a central position on the screen and the color of the canvas is white. The problem I have is that I'd like to separate the bottom of the web with the bottom of the sides that are otherwise visually intensity to get the content of the web all be featured in the center. The website which I refer is lacircular.com

Another problem I encounter is that the white background of the canvas and I can not do that if infinite handed it down to make it infinite scroll bar goes as it is read as a blank canvas below. In this white canvas I have built a shadow on the sides but at the bottom end of the canvas also comes out the bottom.

Any advice would be very welcome as I am new to the Indexhibit and I may be not Understanding some aspects of the system.

Thanks a lot in advance, Luis.

arsondpi / 2012-11-26 20:44:29   

I'm not sure I understand well... in a few words what are you trying to do? Can you upload a mockup of it?

Morenillo / 2012-11-27 15:30:27   

Hello Arson.
What I get is that the central canvas of white web lower limits have not always see that white space unlimited. This makes the web now seems designed to end a page with limits and I want this white page has no end. Anyway, you can see what I say in my web lacircular.com
Thanks again

arsondpi / 2012-11-27 16:50:03   

I'm afraid I can't help you with this as it looks that this is a custom legacy plugin.
What I would try is to get all my images in a format (for example 4:3) that doesn't let this to happen.

Morenillo / 2012-11-27 17:06:31   

But you know how I can try this plugin to make it look on the web? about what you say to the proportions of the images, is on the website I sent you?

arsondpi / 2012-11-27 17:35:29   

I guess there's a couple of threads about a plugin that does a similar thing (indexhibit.org/forum/search/)
The problem is that it may need customization. That is assuming that you know how to code.

Morenillo / 2012-11-27 18:04:43   

I will look to see if I find it. I will answer to see if I could fix it.
Thank you very much for your advice.

Luis

XavierLahoz / 2012-11-27 18:45:42   

Hello Arsondpi.
I am the developer of the website "lacircular.com".
The problem with the page is that class "section-xx" (for lacircular.com/… is "section-3") when i write "height=100%" this height is not 100%. But if i write, for example, "height="890px", the website arrives at this height.
Why height is not 100%? Why "section-3" doesn't arrive to bottom at the website?
I try to control this with a javascript (query) and the result has been the same. Never is 100% height.
I try to put another "div" to control the height of the page, doesn't work...., i try to control "mainweb" (CSS), doesn't work..., and others things, and.... doesn't work.

I don't know something more....

Please, help!!!!!!

arsondpi / 2012-11-27 19:45:16   

I can't tell - this needs searching. It could be the fact that there's a header div...

XavierLahoz / 2012-11-27 20:13:22   
Do you mean that i have to delete ''?
This doesn't work...., i delete little by little, first a part of code, and not..., only if i delete all page code, then yes, height is 100%, but this I'm not interested. I need the page.
XavierLahoz / 2012-11-27 20:14:03   

Do yo mean that i hace to delete < d i v c la s s = h e a d e r >?

This thread has been closed, thank you.