show Image title and Image caption at once in overlay?

Willum / 2013-05-05 14:03:18   

Bit by bit I seem to get a little bit more of small customizations by coding etc in v2. As a dummy quite an experience and interesting. So my question could be a little dumb for regular indexhibitors:

Now that I have some projects renewed in Visual Index style, with overlay function, I see that the Image title appears but not the Image caption. Instead there is a + to unfold the text (also hard to see on a black background).
e.g. image no. 9 of the linked project. willumgeerts.nl/indexhibitv070e/index.php/installation/opera8-you-are-there/

Is there a way to have the caption appear together with the title?
I haven't found it so far in the forum, or maybe I search the wrong way?

Willum / 2013-05-05 14:05:28   

And where can I find the file to change the width of the caption text? I'm getting lost.
Sorry.

Willum / 2013-05-07 23:11:11   

Anybody who could help? I know that I have to find the answers in the forum somewhere. But I really can't find it. Probably because of my lack of knowledge.

Willum / 2013-05-11 21:18:18   

Still nobody has an answer to this? Do I have to draw the conclusion that it is impossible?

arsondpi / 2013-05-12 12:24:07   

this thread must have escaped us - check this thread: indexhibit.org/forum/thread/17741/

Willum / 2013-05-13 11:36:03   

Great and thanks! Better later than never. ;). Because of the delay I found out so much more about customizing and html, I really start to like it!
BUT
Now I've been trying to change the #toggle code, but I can't find the overlay.css when I search in the ndxzstudio-folder through my cyberduck ftp.

I do see it in the indexhibit "assets" section though, and when I click it in my browser I find the actual code but I don't know how to edit this in Safari. I activated "develop" so I can inspect elements and even change a code but I don't know how to save it that way.

Apparently here I stumble again upon my knowledge limitations. Hope you can give me another hint.

arsondpi / 2013-05-13 15:29:55   

:-)
You'll find it in ndxzsite > css > overlay.css

Willum / 2013-05-13 21:42:12   

Yet another step closer to perfection.
Thanks a lot!!!

This thread has been closed, thank you.