Deactivaate page processing in the cation section

FelixFelixFelix / 2013-10-29 17:03:07   

I want to put some html code in the caption section. But it doesen't work because te
page processing is on. How to disable page processing in the caption?

Vaska A / 2013-10-29 17:28:14   

Are you sure it's parsing that text? What is happening exactly...

This is a little space I've been unsure what to do because I don't want to have a billion options for things.

FelixFelixFelix / 2013-10-29 20:24:38   

This is happening.

The upper picture is added in the normal exhibit section and the page processing is off.
In the lower one I added the code in the Caption with the Radnom Image Tool.
I want to put the html code there to create the effect like in you see in upper pictuere.

Here is the example:
benjaminaellen.ch/index.php/random-clip/test/

Vaska A / 2013-10-29 20:45:00   

Felix, there is a better way to do that - with CSS.

You could target any image in the #img-container to have pseduo selector that would have the exact same effect. And you could even target it specifically for that format. All the hooks are in there already.

Something like...

1. .format-random_image #img-container img:hover
  2. {
  3.   opacity=1;
  4.   filters.alpha.opacity=100;
  5. }

Whatever the syntax would be - you know what I mean. I'm about to hop on a plane so I'm in a rush and I'm not thinking so perfectly.

css-tricks.com/pseudo-class-selectors/

;)

FelixFelixFelix / 2013-10-30 08:24:03   

Hi Vaska,

Thanks for that hint. But there is still a problem. The Images shoud be links. The only solution I see is to overlay a transparent div and use this one as a link. But the div doesen't change the size so the pictures have to be alway in the same size. Is there any other solution.

Vaska A / 2013-10-30 13:39:15   

Why won't it work with links?

In that case, you could create the overlay with javascript - have it load at page load. Now, it has become more complicated...

FelixFelixFelix / 2013-10-31 16:10:22   

I tried it and it work half a way.
It doesen't work if I overlay a field with divs to create a link. It only work if I deaktivate the …img:hover avtion.

This thread has been closed, thank you.