Real Fullscreen mode like vide0 full screen

Zbyncom / 2013-10-29 23:41:21   

Hi
Is it possible to make slideshow with fullscreen mode (I mean fullscreen for whole display not only browser) on indexhibit 2.0 ?
I'am looking for some easy solution cause I am not web developer or programer.
Thx lot in advance for help

arsondpi / 2013-10-30 07:18:17   

Hello

I'm afraid that won't be easy. Coding skills are needed.

Zbyncom / 2013-10-30 07:35:39   

Ok. I've got basis code skills, I can change code somewhere but where and what should I download ?
Another way is to make video slideshow, but its not best solution.

arsondpi / 2013-10-30 07:59:28   

I don't think that code basics will allow you to do this quickly. Still you can work on the existing Slideshow format and even make the fullscreen capability available through a checkbox button in the backend.
As for the video slideshow - you can still create HD videos even in youtube/vimeo

Zbyncom / 2013-10-30 08:42:26   

"Still you can work on the existing Slideshow format and even make the fullscreen capability available through a checkbox button in the backend."
Ok. I do have slideshow format, but I can't find any option or checkbox button ?
I have slideshow format 1.2 and indexhibit 2.0.

One more problem is how to uplad big picture for fullscreen, if I have still problem with uploading images through indexhibit ;/ 200 Kb limit, how to change it ? And pls dont tell me that is the server limit cause I have already had much bigger sizes files on my server which work perfectly. How to change that limit ?

Vaska A / 2013-10-30 13:37:26   

I've seen a jquery plugin that does this but the implementation will be some work.

Zbyncom / 2013-10-30 22:57:08   

Vaska but have You ever seen real fullscreen or just resized to full browser worked with indexhibit ?
I have found old thread
indexhibit.org/forum/thread/11531/

but I suppose that is out of date now, and allow only get full-browser mode not display live full screen video.

I just want to make full screen slideshow. I have seen simple pages exported from Lightroom with capabilities like this... so I am really suprised now that is so complecated.

This thread has been closed, thank you.