HTTPS breaks my site

dorosi / 2018-03-05 07:07:08   

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of Indexhibit and I recently installed SSL into my site. However, when I try to open my page using "https", sometimes(not always), it breaks my site. Does anyone know how to fix the problem? My site is outretouching.com by the way. Please help me out.

dorosi / 2018-03-07 02:53:10   

I've already tried what was explained in "indexhibit.org/forum/thread/22409/". However, I think that doesn't apply to my case. Probably it's because I'm using a newer version of Indexhibit. Can someone help me with this issue please? Can I keep using Indexhibit for HTTPS site?

mmo / 2018-05-02 18:56:18   

Hi, dorosi, were you able to resolve this issue. I'm encountering the same difficulty after adding and SSL certificate for my site.

Vaska A / 2018-05-02 19:21:31   

Simply adding SSL isn't enough. Your host either has some tool that will modify htaccess for you or you will need to figure out how to edit the file so it will work.

Most hosts provide something - this is really a pain. The problem isn't Indexhibit...

dorosi / 2018-08-24 02:20:39   

Vaska,

Can you be more specific? I think I have an access to htaccess but not what to modify. I appreciate it if you tell us more details. Thanks

This thread has been closed, thank you.