mobile version not working

esraesra / 2018-03-28 13:20:35   

Hey everyone,

my homepage is on my mobile phone not working (blank page) and I don't know what to do. Maybe someone has a solution for me? That would be great. Thanks

oscarito / 2018-04-12 14:31:16   

Maybe you see three small black lines in the bottom right?

If you see them, mobile version works. (It seems to me a little confusing that these lines are so hidden, difficult to see –it is certainly easy to think that the mobile version does not work.)

If you dont see them, maybe you have to activate Mobile Ready plugin in admin > plugins.

Carnbot / 2018-09-14 10:09:12   

It's strange, I have a couple of different Websites built with Indexhibit on different domains (but on the same hosting).
The mobile version works with one domain, at the root of the master hosting folder, but not on the others which are all different www. domains but in separate folders in my hosting.

But these installations are still at the root of their respective www address as the hosting points to these folders for their urls.
So I'm sure how to solve this, there's something going which makes it not work in this situation maybe.

I'm upgrading hosting n a few days and will see if that changes anything...

esraesra / 2018-09-15 11:56:38   

I don't see three black lines.

If I activate the mobile plugin then I see blank page on my phone and if I deactivate then I can see the web-version.

Carnbot / 2018-09-15 13:37:30   

Ok for me my new hosting has solved my issue as it has separate ftp address for each website not just a folder. So mobile indexhibit was only working for me if the index.php and htaccess files are in the root folder.

Carnbot / 2018-09-15 14:57:41   

Ok I spoke too soon, it didn't solve it and I may have to reinstall to make it work for me.

Carnbot / 2018-09-15 23:08:13   

Resolved :) My fault, the index.php was the wrong one and not the newest one.

This thread has been closed, thank you.