Upgraded seemingly successfully but no images are loading

monkeybomb / 2018-04-30 20:56:10   

I've just uploaded the new version of Indexhibit. The installation went well. I've lost my CSS preferences, but I could probably live with that. The problem is, even though the database looks sufficiently big on my hosting, none of the images are loading for me.

I'm not sure if there were a few strange issues with the upgrade. For example, the cache folder was missing, I had to change the database password to get installation to complete. And the old version of my site has no images in /dimgs/ folder - I don't know if this is normal.

monkeybomb / 2018-04-30 21:01:46   

Also, notice that in the /gimgs/ folder, images have been re-named with an extra number on it, so, for example, instead of the address to the image being 'website.ie/files/gimgs/…', the address is 'website.ie/files/gimgs/…'

Vaska A / 2018-04-30 22:06:33   

All sounds normal.

Visit all exhibits from the studio/cms and images will re-generate.

monkeybomb / 2018-05-05 17:32:47   

That worked, thanks!

zgragges / 2018-10-28 18:01:46   

I have the same problem with the extra number of the file names and would like to re-generate them:
The problem is, I can't see any exhibits after the upgrade from 0.73 to version 2. Any ideas how I can fix it?

Vaska A / 2018-10-29 14:25:13   

^^

"Visit all exhibits from the studio/cms and images will re-generate."

zgragges / 2018-10-30 18:26:53   

Do you mean with "visit", that I shall open or refresh in the path "ndxzstudio ->module -> exhibits -> the php files edits.js /exhibits.css / exhibits.js / files.php / index.php?
I don't understand your phrase.
Or do you mean I shall login in the indexhibit-tm and create new indexes? I also enabled the installed exhibit formats and plugins. But nothing happens. I don't know where (in which folder) I find the exhibits or I don't know what you mean with "visit all exhibits".
Thank you very much for your answering.

Vaska A / 2018-10-30 19:26:08   

Login...click on "edit" for every exhibit listed in the index...images will regenerate.

This thread has been closed, thank you.