xx there was a problem

kalaheo / 2018-06-06 09:12:05   

hi there
i have the version 2.1.5 on a subdomain on my webserver. i created the database and matched the user. i also granted the folder rights via my ftp client. when i go to sub.domain.tdl/ndxzstudio/install.php and type in my informations (install.php?p=2) and click on submit, the error appears. i have checked and deleted the config.php for many times. i already had contact with my hoster (novatrend.ch). he told me that he also tested it and the same error appeared. does anyone have an idea how to fix this error? thank you a lot

i already checked the forum but all the same cases where too old i think

Vaska A / 2018-06-06 12:18:35   

Over the years, on a few occasions, I have had problems installing on some subdomains. The problem had to do with paths - files could not figure out where they were and hence would not work. As far as I could tell, this was a configuration issue on the server.

Do you run other scripts on other subdomains?

Otherwise, if it's not a path issue, something is simply not right about the database connection. Check it, make sure privileges are set, etc.

kalaheo / 2018-06-07 19:27:37   

hi vaska
thanks you for you response. while writing the forum post above, i had contact with my hoster. at the beginning, they were like "mhh, its nor our plugin so gfy". after asking and asking, they checked the databases and they noticed a missing php module: nd_mysqli. indexhibti was not able to connect to the database due the missing module. now everything works fine and stable, thank you very much

Vaska A / 2018-06-07 20:00:43   

That happens, but it's rare. Most webhosts have things setup properly where modules are concerned - so it must have been a newly provisioned server.

Just an FYI for future viewers of this thread.

Happy to hear things are resolved. ;)

This thread has been closed, thank you.