Issues logging in and site has gone

Arentoft / 2018-07-30 21:46:04   

Hello,
First I'd like to say a huge thanks for a great Indexhibit workshop at Transmission Gallery in Glasgow in 2011! It has worked great for me ever since, but now I am having problems logging in to my site and just get a blank page: idaarentoft.com/ndxzstudio/
All of a sudden I got error message when logging in without having changed any passwords since you helped me instal and set up my website in Glasgow. I have spent ages reading through the forum and I have tried resetting the password and checked with my web host, but I can't seem to resolve it. My site is now blank when I try to view it: idaarentoft.com
I am wondering if there could be any issues with the version I got back at that Indexhibit workshop? And what I can do? I have not updated my version since as it has all worked fine till now. I am aware that there are similar questions around the forum, however all I've tried hasn't resolved it so far. And I figure there might be some advice since you assisted me installing it (I know it is many years ago now). It would be a shame to loose my site, so I hope there is some useful advice.
Thanks so much for reading this!

Vaska A / 2018-07-31 00:58:29   

Hello...Glasgow! ;)

It looks like your site is back in order? My guess is that you had password issues with the database (that have been resolved). You can use the Password Reset Script (found in Plugins) if you can't login.

And yes, you should upgrade...

Cheers

Arentoft / 2018-08-01 13:43:27   

Hello :)
Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated. Yes, my website and my idaarentoft.com/ndxzstudio/ magically appeared again! And after many attempts of using the Password Reset Script it finally worked just now and I am now able to log in again. Magic! Next step; upgrading my version. Thanks again and take care.
Best,
Ida

This thread has been closed, thank you.