Mobile customisation (image size and others).

danielaf / 2018-08-29 16:15:43   

Hello,
From what I've read around the forums, I understand that the mobile plugin allows for few exhibit formats (Over and over and...?), but I've face problems customising basic things, for instance:
– on my home page image description is scrambled on the mobile version (slideshow format) danielafranco.com/
– every page where I have an image with sized fixed through html it shows full size on the mobile version. See here: (dots next to the names) danielafranco.com/links/rec/ or here: tw and fb logos danielafranco.com/about/df/
Can I fixed those issues on css or are they just not customisable?
Thank you so much.

Vaska A / 2018-08-29 16:51:51   

You can change /ndxzsite/mobile/ however you wish - it's just another theme and format.

danielaf / 2018-08-29 17:10:26   

Right, I get that. But I guess I'm not sure how to change these two specific issues.
On the scrambled text (under images on my home page), I assume it is because I am using slideshow format?
Can I keep slideshow on desktop and fix it for mobile? Where is this –what line– (as it only happens on one page)?
And when it comes to images (see second link), I've set the height and width on the html body of the exhibit, but the mobile version does not respect this setting.
How can I fix this (as it only happens with images formatted on html?
I hope I'm explaining myself.

Vaska A / 2018-08-29 20:26:50   

You can customize the mobile theme however you want.

Otherwise, you can also customize your general themes and formats to be fully responsive.

This thread has been closed, thank you.