redemption and site recovery?

diedrak / 2018-09-24 13:27:48   

Hello,

I searched on the term "redemption" and found nothing so I am asking about my site. My indexhibit site hosted on dreamhost went into redemption and I would like to recover the content. I tried to use the site login to indexhibit but this message appeared:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ndxz-studio/ on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

which lead to here:
support.google.com/chrome/answer/…

so probably there's a security issue?

How do i gain access to the content again? Dreamhost also said I should contact you about that... Any insights on the recovery of the site would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Vaska A / 2018-09-24 14:36:38   

We can not help with losing your domain or webhosting account - it's beyond us.

Indexhibit is not a webhost - we do not store your data whatsoever.

diedrak / 2018-09-24 14:58:47   

Thank you for your response. Is there no way to login to the indexhibit part of the site though? Dreamhost says if I connect to that then I can access the site hosted on Dreamhost?

Vaska A / 2018-09-24 15:08:59   

Did Dreamhost delete your database? Then, no. You can not login...your data is gone. You will have to reinstall your Indexhibit and start over.

diedrak / 2018-09-24 15:17:07   

I don't think so. I reread their directions and they said to manually back up my data and reupload it to dreamhost. Thank you again for your response.

This thread has been closed, thank you.