Mobile version, again

Black_Box / 2018-11-06 08:08:49   

Hi,
Hello,
Sorry to relaunch a question that was much discussed, but I didn't find the simple explanation in all the forum: the switch to the mobile version.
Reimporting the new root index php, how to do it in practice? Is it a modification that must be made in this file, or is it an updated file that is imported?
Thanks a lot for your support.
Nicolas

Black_Box / 2018-11-12 08:28:12   

Could you help me with this ?
Thanks.
Nicolas

Black_Box / 2018-11-13 16:14:25   

I go around circles with this.
I've modified the .htaccess like said in a number of post and it don't work.
On a mobile device, the adress don't show the .../index.php/.. so the link is broken on a 404 error.
On a desktop it's perfect.
What I'm missing here ?
Thanks

Black_Box / 2018-11-14 17:16:19   

Is the fact that the indexhibit is a subdomain the problem?
Can it be bypassed?
Thank you.

Black_Box / 2018-11-15 11:56:49   

I'm sure that the problem is in the .htaccess file
For the moment it's that

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

On my site, it's ok until the sub folder. For exemple when on mobile we call dedale-cirque.fr/ddi/index.php/… it work, but when you go to a sub in this entry, it call the dedale-cirque.fr/ddi/insitu/…, without the /index.php.

I'm totally new and entousiast with Indexhibit, and want to learn about it, but I'm stuck with this problem since a long time...

I believe there is some rule to attach to the .htaccess, but all I tried don't worked..
I really appreciate the DIY spirit in my work but I am addressing you to give me direction for this.
Thank you all for this forum.
Nicolas

Vaska A / 2018-11-15 16:06:23   

This is an htaccess issue to be honest. Try putting you folder name before index.php. Htaccess forums/help will get you there...

Black_Box / 2018-11-15 22:09:44   

Thanks Vaska.
Everything is fine now, I've check more and simply the / before index.php was a mistake...

Vaska A / 2018-11-15 22:39:49   

Yeah, that makes sense too...good call.

This thread has been closed, thank you.