Hiding Index links in a section

jensmasimov / 2019-02-19 19:58:58   

Hi!

Maybe this have been answered before, and is super easy but i cant find any written solutions to my problem.

I have redirected my domain mappingthroughnetworktechnologies.online to a section of my website jensmasimov.com

I want to hide the index links within this section, so it is sort of disconnected from the rest of my website. How can I go around doing that?

cheers

Jens

Vaska A / 2019-02-19 20:19:21   

Just make a new template to display that exhibit (which is display via an iframe) - remove #index and make #exhibit full width and set the .container appropriately and maybe it will work? If, I understand correctly.

It might not be that easy though because the iframed plugin does use javascript. You will need to work through that, as well.

Honestly, it's easy to do, but maybe it's hard if you don't know these things.

jensmasimov / 2019-02-20 13:47:08   

Okey, thanks for the response!

I'll try to tackle this, should maybe be able to work it out myself.

jensmasimov / 2019-02-20 14:22:25   

How would i go around linking that section to that specific theme?

Vaska A / 2019-02-20 14:38:12   

Not a different theme...

You can change templates in Page Options. Just make a template that does as you wish, add it to your theme folder, select it for the pages in that section and that's it.

jensmasimov / 2019-03-01 01:07:06   

went around it by using a different template and take out the load_index bit. seem to work fine for what i want it to do be. i'll take some more time later to learn how to actually do it properly. thanks for help!

This thread has been closed, thank you.