help with mining pop-ups

jenncbon / 2019-03-19 23:18:54   

hi there-
I'm hoping for some help with mining pop ups that have appeared on every page of my site.

I have updated to the latest version and read over all the appropriate sections of the forum - replaced index.php as well as plug-ins.

I am not sure exactly where said admin > themes folder is -- but I see that in the interface upon logging in to ndxz studio and the script there looks very short and normal. is there another folder I should look in?

I have looked through the files in ndxzsite and saw some of the script in cache that had a problematic link -- deleted that, the pop ups are still there and now a huge portion of my site content has disappeared :(

I am very discouraged and don't know where else to look and how to solve the problem !

thanks for any help, appreciate it

Vaska A / 2019-03-20 01:48:10   

You need to replace your files in /ndxzsite/plugins/.

jenncbon / 2019-03-20 02:26:53   

hi!
thank you . I have done that , replaced the whole folder of plugins ... still same pop up behavior
the only place I could visually identify the code was in the cache .php files, but it remains even after deleting those sections :(

jenncbon / 2019-03-20 02:31:23   

I just refreshed everything and it seems to have responded !

jenncbon / 2019-03-20 02:48:14   

somehow the only kink remains after the updating and re-organizing files that the section headers are displaying the summary photos of the subcategory exhibits when clicked on (as they used to). rather it leads to a blank page.
i.e. "Projects" when clicking on the header itself used to display a photo representing each of the below exhibits.

is this the transition to upgrade?
could I perhaps have deleted something?

thank u so much for the help and support.
beyond appreciate it !!

jenncbon / 2019-03-20 02:49:19   

^are not displaying the summary photos

Vaska A / 2019-03-20 13:41:26   

Section pages do that automatically in the newer version...and you can simply change that behavior in (editing the page) Exhibit > Options > Media Source (set it to Exhibit).

Also, if you want those exhibits to only act as titles in the index then unpublish them, too.

jenncbon / 2019-03-20 16:10:11   

thank you much :)

This thread has been closed, thank you.