Trying to upgrade an old indexhibit site for a friend, presque-rien.net
• Current version 0.70d on PHP 5.3
• Hosting upgrading to 5.6 (at later to 7…) currently on a upgrade staging server
• Tried updating to 2.1.5, upgrade "succeeds", but all content is *gone*
• No error messages or warnings.
• Have tried a couple of times (deleting index.php, /ndxzsite/, /ndxzstudio/, starting over), no luck.
Tutorial page indexhibit.org/tutorials/upgrade/upgrade-to-version-two/ says "Upgrading to Indexhibit 2 from version 0.73 or older". Is the upgrade from v 0.70d the issue? Should I upgrade to 0.73 first?
The second time trying to upgrade, I realised there were some issued with the database config, as the host server, db name, and user name had changed with the hosting upgrade staging server, but I'm pretty sure we got it right the next time, and in any case there were no error message in the content migration step.
Staging server: rgyyadh.preview.infomaniak.website