After upgrade site not connecting with old site content

Arentoft / 2019-01-22 20:12:15   

Hi.
I've just upgraded to the latest version following the tutorials instructions. But as I followed the install link I didn't get the option to choose to use my old site content. Instead I see a new blank site with no exhibits and with no admin section. I have used my old files folder with all my info in it and this exists in my FTP application and have the backed up. When I log into my PHPMyAdmin I see two sections: ndxzbt_ folders and ndxzbt_ folders and and the ndxzbt_objects folder doesn't seem to have my content from the ndxz_objects folder in it. I am not sure if this has got anything to do with it! But in any case, I am not able to work out how to connect my old site content after the upgrade.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
My site link: idaarentoft.com

Arentoft / 2019-01-23 11:40:04   

....it was supposed to say: When I log into my PHPMyAdmin I see two sections: ndxzbt_ folders and ndxz_ folders :)
Had tech help while installing the upgrade yesterday and we couldn't resolve the issue of getting the old site content up on the upgraded site. And still the same issue with the site today. Thanks to anyone who might have ideas :)

Mickael / 2020-01-14 15:16:12   

You need to keep access to the previous config.php file during the installation process. That way the previous content should be loaded in the new tables.

See my answer here :
indexhibit.org/forum/thread/23589/

This thread has been closed, thank you.